Monday, January 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Day Journal


January 25
Simple Woman's Day Book
From blogspot.com


The Simple Woman's Daybook~January 25th Edition


Outside my window...a very wet day

I am thinking...the lie down I just had is doing me a lot of good
I am thankful for... my comforts

I am wearing... a brown 3/4 length sleeve top and blue denim jeans
I am remembering...my grade school years

I am going... to have my hair done tomorrow and play with my great niece and nephew

I am currently reading... back issues of my one magazine subscription

I am hoping... to see resolution to Isabella's school situation
On my mind... how to get some things off my mind

Noticing that...Bells answered my question about what she did in school today
Pondering these words..."whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things."
From the kitchen... a cold stove that needs my imagination and heating up

Around the house... attention is needed
One of my favorite things~ seeing progress in Isabella


Hoping you all have a wonderful week, g

2 comments:

  1. I once heard a speaker and author(Margaret Feinberg, one of my faves!) talk about something called Sacred Echoes. She was referring to when God shows you the same thing repeatedly to try to get your attention. I had just read the verse, "Whatever is true..." last night. Sounds like God is trying to get me to think on such things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Looks like I could ask you the same thing!

    Actually, I'm doing something totally different here on Blogger than I typically do on Spaces, and, for the moment both are necessary.
    But, now that you mention it, Blogger is exactly the same as it was years ago when I used to maintain a blog over here. There is plenty to be said for consistency - or, at the very least, seamless changes, yeah?

    ReplyDelete