Friday, April 8, 2011

Ready for the Weekend

Oy, what a long week! Isabella spent two days home from school with a cold. Thankfully, it didn't turn into anything worse like her mom had.

Saturday mornings are my time to sleep in and make up for the energy I expend during the week. Fibromyalgia doesn't respect that have "places to go and people to see." If I didn't have Saturdays to recharge I would be layed out and unable to do what I have to do.

I am blessed that my fms is not totally debilitating. Some people sleep up to eighteen hours a day!

Next week is spring vacation and The Girl (my daughter who is a nanny) has most of the week off to spend with Bells. Yea! A week off for me!

It is supposed to be 80 degrees this Monday. Not good! Already the pollen count is high. Those who have been around a while know that hot weather, pollen and humidity are not my friends. Yuck.

I realize I am jabbering without a destination but, if I wait until I come up with something "deep" or amusing it might take a while.

Oh, Team Isabella walks again for the Walk for Autism Speaks. If you would like to donate, please email me and I will give you the information. We raise nearly $3000 last year!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend, g

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful, restful Saturday, while you recharge Gail. Hopefully Bells cold won't linger on too long, and she feels better real soon.

    I am reading the book called, "Dancing with Max", by Emily Colson. Have you read this book?

    Well,Gail it is time for me to get some shuteye, and hopefully I can sleep in tomorrow also. Have a good one!
    xx's Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain sucks. I have spinal fractures that caused nerve damage. The nerve is the worst. Hope you are feeling well and get what you need to get done done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a great spring break!
    How did you go about getting the diagnosis for Fibro? My fiance thinks I may have it in addition to the "prediabetes" I apparently have. My body is funky in many ways. Good luck with the Autism Walk. $3000 is an IMPRESSIVE amount! Good job, momma!! Be sure to stay tuned with Modern Mom Redefined, as I have a giveaway coming shortly that is a especially beneficial for kids with Autism!
    Blessings,
    Kelsi

    ReplyDelete