Monday, March 5, 2012

Daybook March 5, 2012

For Today . . .

Outside my window . . . the promise of spring as evening approaches and she sun is still shining at 5:30 PM.

I am thinking . . . that some people never learn from their mistakes. Why do I bother trying to teach and yet I can't help myself.

I am thankful . . . that I listened to the Spirit's urgings and made a phone call that was received with joy. Why don't I listen more?

In the kitchen . . . the table is finally cleaned off!

I am wearing . . . a red top and olive green jeans.

I am creating . . . memories with my granddaughter. I can only hope she remembers me as I remember my beloved gram who was my best friend.

I am going . . . to hope for relief from anxiety.

I am wondering . . . how to better teach life lessons to several who will not listen.

I am reading . . . Tim Tebow's book Through My Eyes. Okay, I got it from the library but have barely cracked it open but hope to tonight.

I am hoping . . . to get some work done around here. This is a never ending theme here.

I am looking forward to . . . some time alone - PLEASE!

I am learning . . . that some things will never change and I need to let go and let God handle it.

Around the house . . . I need to get rid of anything I haven't used in the last year.

One of my favorite things . . . time spent with my BFF. It is never often enough.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . bringing my granddaughter to visit her greatgrandmother, working out, dinner with friends.

A favorite quote for the day . . . "Peace I give you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives you." Gospel of John


The Simple Woman's Daybook

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gail,
    Enjoyed reading this - I am having lots of computer probs at the moment. Sent you email yesterday, hope you received, it would be from my gmail account.

    God Bless - Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes we all need to listen better and act upon the spirit's promptings, we will be so much happier if we do. The more we act the more the spirit will come to us because we have listened. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soemtimes its hard for me to listen, and I mean really listen I get so wrapped up in everything. Im too honest.
    Huggggggggs and many of them. :)
    I loved this blog.

    ReplyDelete