Friday, April 25, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Ugh

For Today: Friday, April 25th

Outside my window...the last of the children have entered the school across the street on this sunny, crisp morning.

I am thinking...about the nap I want to take.

I am thankful...for a loving God for whom there are no surprises.

In the kitchen...Easter's ham bone is boiling away to make a soup for dinner.

I am wearing...my uniform of denim jeans and a long-sleeved top.

I am creating...memories for my granddaughter.

I am going...bowling for the first time in over twenty years to support a local organization that helps students with disabilities.

I am wondering...how to become strong enough in my faith that I can get rid of my anxieties.

I am reading...a book on how to study the Bible.

I am hoping...to really enjoy a nap!

I am looking forward to...tomorrow being over (not looking forward to something I have to do.

I am learning...to look at things through God's eternal perspective.

Around the house...the quiet is delicious!

I am pondering...a nice long walk to the library.

A favorite quote for today..."I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten..."  Joel 2:25

One of my favorite things...early morning time with God in His Word and in prayer.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  bowling, cooking, getting by

A peek into my day...My wedding band:

yeshua

No comments:

Post a Comment