Saturday, April 13, 2013

Inigo

When you saw the title of this entry, what did you think? One of my top ten favorite movies is The Princess Bride. It is a quirky, cleverly written movie. Inigo Montoya is a gifted swordsman bent on avenging his father's death. He practices saying, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." He is clever: "He's right on top of us. I wonder if he is using the same wind we are using." He is fun: Inigo Montoya: That Vizzini, he can *fuss*. Fezzik: Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at *us*. Inigo Montoya: Probably he means no *harm*. Fezzik: He's really very short on *charm*. Inigo Montoya: You have a great gift for rhyme. Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time. Vizzini: Enough of that. Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead? Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead. Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it. Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut? Vizzini: DYEEAAHHHHHH. He is part of one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Have you seen The Princess Bride?

2 comments:

  1. :) No I haven't - Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie. My daughter and I just watched it a few weeks ago. "I do not think that means what you think it means." Haha!

    ReplyDelete