Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Unbelievable

No matter how old I get I still can not believe the indecency of humans against other humans.

Bad things happen.  They have been happening since Cain killed Abel.  In what world does injustice make it right to hurt innocent bystanders?  To steal from your community?  To stop first responders from putting out fires?

When I went to Costco today, I wondered if I would be safe.  No, I am nowhere near any of the rioting and demonstrating going on around the country.  But maybe it is just a matter of time.  What else can you expect from a country that has murdered over fifty-six million innocents in the name of convenience.

As was mentioned by a friend of mine, if things don't change fast, it is going to be a long hot summer in the United States.  God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment